Peach Tarts with Goat Cheese
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (14-oz), thawed
- 1 lb ripe, sweet peaches, pitted and cut into ½ inch wedges (Rice's Orchard, Ruggles Orchard, Walnut Ridge)
- 4 oz goat cheese, softened (Firefly Farms)
- 2 tablespoons honey (Goodness Grows)
- freshly ground black pepper
Report this ad
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut pastry into six 4 inch squares and place on prepared baking sheet. Prick each square all over with a fork. Spread each square with a spoonful of goat cheese leaving a ½ inch border. Top each square with peaches. Season with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through, or until the pastry is puffed and golden and the peaches are soft. Drizzle with honey just before serving.
Adapted from Bon Appetit