Serves: 12 people
Recipe sourced from: Delish.com
- 2 large butternut squash (5 1/2 pounds)
- 1 can chickpeas
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. mild curry powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 c. plain whole-milk yogurt
- ¾ c. finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, toss butternut squash with chickpeas, olive oil, curry, and cayenne and season with salt and pepper. Spread squash cubes on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast 1 hour, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir yogurt with cilantro and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon roasted butternut squash and chickpeas onto a platter and drizzle with 1/2 cup yogurt sauce. Serve remaining yogurt sauce on side.