Summer feast in 3 steps
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
- 2 zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then cut into ½ inch half moons
- 2 cups quartered ripe tomatoes
- ½ onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients (except basil and cheese) and mix well.
- Place in oven until all vegetables are tender and slightly golden, this will take approximately 18 minutes.